[Rpmlint-discuss] [Rpmlint] #183: Check archives in srpm for binary files

Rpmlint rpmlint+trac at zarb.org
Wed Jun 2 09:20:16 CEST 2010

#183: Check archives in srpm for binary files
 Reporter:  sochotni@…           |       Owner:  misc@…
     Type:  enhancement          |      Status:  new

Comment(by sochotni@…):

 You are of course right. Goal obviously wouldn't be to make packagers re-
 package archives, but clean them up in prep (or at least let them know
 about potential problems).

 I made this bugreport more-less to track that idea so I won't forget about
 it. I might have a look into this and improve my python-fu in the process

Ticket URL: <http://rpmlint.zarb.org/cgi-bin/trac.cgi/ticket/183#comment:2>
Rpmlint <http://rpmlint.zarb.org/>
Rpm correctness checker