[JPackage-discuss] Bugzilla is up and jpackage-bugs

Fri Jul 29 19:59:39 CEST 2005

Le vendredi 29 juillet 2005 à 18:43 +0100, Robin Green a écrit :
> On Fri, Jul 29, 2005 at 09:03:16AM -0400, Fernando Nasser wrote:
> > Please use it to file bugs and TODO items.
>
> How about also using it for people - well, for non-committers like me at least
> - to submit new / updated specfiles? Is that OK?

That would be one usage (we'll need a special component for new packages
though)

Do remember however that bugzilla won't make more people available to
process submissions - if you really care about one or several packages
the best way is to join the team and commit your changes yourself.

--
Nicolas Mailhot