[Rpm4-devel] [RPM4] #249: None

RPM4 rpm4-devel at zarb.org
Thu Jan 24 02:06:55 CET 2008

#249: None
  Reporter:  quencho      |       Owner:  anonymous
      Type:  enhancement  |      Status:  new
 Component:  rpmconstant  |     Version:  0.11
Resolution:               |    Keywords:  None
Changes (by anonymous):

  * priority:  critical => major
  * type:  defect => enhancement
  * milestone:  0.21 =>

 The 24 year old driver of the Astra car with which they collided suffered
 arm and leg injuries and was still in hospital last night. But if we win,
 people will want to go out,” French said. Blackwater Inn WHERE: 55716
 Front St. She welcomed me into her home. While awaiting trial in county
 jail, Hanford had a taped phone conversation with a female acquaintance. "
 Trooper Renaud...<br>

Ticket URL: <http://rpm4.zarb.org/cgi-bin/trac.cgi/ticket/249#comment:16>
RPM4 <http://example.com/>
My example project